Here finally comes a new version of this great tracker. A lot of new additions and bugfixes included:
- Mix the power of a tracker with secuencers. Use skale as vst instrument with your favourite vst host.
- With more than 1 sample per note and time envelopes mode you can use Soundfont 2.0 and Akai S5000/S6000 instruments directly.
- Now with ASIO multioutput support configurable per instrument/subgroup/effec/synth.
- Export 1 independent wav file by each instrument/synth/subgroup/effect.
- With Skaleplayer C++ library play SKM/XM/MOD files from your own application.
One more time, bcnparty'100 will be the official modulez meeting. This year will be held from October 29th to
November 1st in Barcelona, Spain. Come and participate with your music in competitions like modules, streamed music, chiptunes, sid or 8bit music!
In addition, in 2nd Stage there will be performances of well-known musicians from the demoscene (including people from modulez :) and a workshop organized by AMB in order to prepare a live session by all musicians of the party.
The reservation is now open. There are limited places so, you can't miss it!
The next level is reached. With update #40 of HVSC the collection has grown to an enormous 27.653 SIDs! It contains a load of multispeed tune fixes, a good bunch of other fixes and of course again a healthy dose of 500+ new tunes.
The uploading system (scenesp server window at manage music section) is not available (does not work properly) for the moment. This is due to several updates and changes in scensp.org, specially with new SAFE_MODE options in the server.
This way we'll get a safer server, but things need to be tunned :) I hope to fix the problems during this week, as soon as ReCeNa/scenesp tells me how to solve some little problems for accessing directories.